Our teeth play a significant role in our daily lives. They influence the way we speak, the way we appear, and even the way we perceive ourselves.
Their absence therefore not only causes us discomfort but also weakens our self-esteem. Castlemaine Smiles Dentists, you can put these problems behind you!
Your skilled dentists at Castlemaine Smiles will help you get the dental implants best suited for your needs. Our team is skilled and can provide you with implants that have the feel of a real tooth and last a very long time.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Losing a tooth disrupts the natural interplay between teeth and the jawbone. The jawbone no longer receives the proper amount of stimulation to keep lips and cheeks from sagging; hence your face takes on the wrinkly appearance of an old person.
A dental implant stops this from happening. Metal posts or frames are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums to allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them. It fills the gap left by the missing teeth and keeps the bone and the surrounding area healthy, just as a natural tooth does.
Benefits of a Dental Implant
The following are the benefits of getting dental implants:
- Returns natural face structure.
- Restore eating and speaking ability.
- Improved comfort.
- Improved oral health.
- Renew self-confidence.
The Dental Implant Process
The implant dentistry procedure requires several visits and months to complete. To make sure that you get the best dental implants, your dentists need to follow a carefully patterned procedure.
- Your first visits will test your capacity for the procedure. Your medical record will be checked. Your dentist will evaluate your history to see if there are any issues that might affect the success of your implant (gum disease, diabetes, cancer, alcoholism, and smoking).
- Your dentist will test your bone density to make sure that the jawbone can hold the implant post, and will also take diagnostic impressions of your teeth and jawbone.
- The next visits are dedicated to placing the implant in the jawbone. The dentist will numb the area and create a small incision for the implant post. The post is left to heal in the jaw for 4 to 6 months before attaching the permanent synthetic tooth.
- After the integration of the implant with your jawbone, the permanent tooth replacement is attached to the implant post.
Why Choose Castlemaine Smiles For Your Dental Implants
No matter how much you take care of your natural teeth, unforeseen factors can still cause you to lose some of them. At Castlemaine Smiles, we restore your smile and give you your confidence back.
Our friendly and skilled team follows a systemized procedure to keep you at ease and safe throughout the procedure. We make sure that your implant will not only look and feel like your biological teeth, but with proper care can also last for a long time. We at Castlemaine Smiles are dedicated to helping you get the best out of the procedure.
Experience the most advanced technique of restoring your smile and oral health at Castlemaine Smiles today.
Visit us today! We are open Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.