If you have a chipped, cracked, or even discoloured tooth, Castlemaine Smiles Dentists’ dental bonding is the right dental service for you.
Dental bonding as an element of cosmetic dentistry enhances the appearance of your smile by repairing an affected tooth or teeth.
It involves the application of a tooth-coloured resin material using adhesives and a high intensity light on the affected teeth to conceal/ repair the damages.
At Castlemaine Smiles Dentists, dental bonding is quick and easy, and in less than an hour you’ll have your perfect smile again. With our efficient staff you’ll receive dental bonding treatment that can make you look years younger!
The Advantages of Dental Bonding
Dental bonding is among the easiest and least expensive cosmetic dental procedures. It can conceal minor cosmetic imperfections that affect your self-esteem.
There many advantages to dental bonding, including:
- Mending cracks and chips on teeth caused by natural wear, trauma, and/or bruxism.
- Restoring discolored teeth (yellowed or stained teeth) that do not respond to regular whitening treatment back to their natural color.
- Restructuring misaligned or irregularly shaped teeth.
- Closing gaps in between teeth.
- Protecting the exposed roots of teeth.
- Treating teeth that have been affected by receding gums.
Dental bonding also works well with other dental treatments should you ever need them in the future.
The Dental Bonding Procedure at Castlemaine Smiles Dentists
Attaining a celebrity-perfect smile is fast and hassle-free at Castlemaine Smiles. It only takes about 30- 60 minutes for a tooth to complete the bonding process. Hence you can have impeccable pearly whites in just one visit.
Dental bonding offers most of the benefits offered by other types of cosmetic dentistry minus the cost and length of the process.
Castlemaine Smiles Dentists follows a carefully patterned procedure proven to maximize your time without compromising quality.
The following are the three quick and easy steps of your dental bonding:
- Preparation – dental bonding entails minimal advance preparation on your part. Once in the clinic, your dentist will use a shade guide to pick a resin color that matches your existing teeth for natural results.
- Bonding – your dentist will roughen the surface area of the affected tooth before applying conditioning liquid. This ensures that the resin will bond properly to the tooth. The tooth-colored resin is then applied, shaped, and smoothed into the desired form.
- Curing – a special ultraviolet light is used to harden to bonded resin to the tooth. After this, your dentist will trim and refine the bonded material to make sure that it has the natural shape and shine of your biological tooth.
Your dentist will ask a series of questions to make sure that you are comfortable with the newly bonded resin.
Bring your Smile Back at Castlemaine Smiles Dentists
While there are other cosmetic options for restoring your smile, dental bonding at Castlemaine Smiles is among the most advanced and premium cosmetic alternatives. Our bondings are made from high quality ingredients, and at the same time economical.
You are only one visit away from having your beautiful smile back at Castlemaine Smiles Dentists. Don’t let those minor imperfections dull your radiance! Your team at Castlemaine Smiles Dentists is dedicated to give you only the best.